Gratitude letter #2 - My dearest dance partner








When I said I knew the day would come, I meant that I knew way before you applied for the job in Germany. Even though I thought I was prepared, it is proven that I was not prepared when you told me that you got the offer. Since we first met, there has been a lot of loss in my life, people coming and going, and there has been more going than coming. I appreciate having you at my side this past few months when things are not so great, you don't know how much support you have provided in my world. You are a caring, considerate, patient, and sweet person. I can see you shine and grow in the next phase of your life and I am really proud of you; it's been a pleasure to have you as a friend. I learn so much from you. 

You and I both have moved a lot; I don't know about you, but I am still terrible at saying goodbye. Hope we will get the chance to enjoy the rest of your time here, and hopefully that I am not one of the relationships that you plan to wind down. 

With love, tears and the best wishes,
Your friend

Comments